- You can visit the websites of Prism Corporation without revealing any personal information. However, Prism Corporation needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, register for an affiliate account, receive Prism Corporation newsletter, or use certain Prism Corporation services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. Prism Corporation will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your member’s account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
- Prism Corporation automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Prism Corporation may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, Prism Corporation does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
- Prism Corporation also allows third party companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Again, these cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and Prism Corporation assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
Prism Corporation may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of Prism Corporation to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information.Prism Corporation may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of Prism Corporation;
If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Prism Corporation. If you have provided personal information to Prism Corporation and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify Prism Corporation at privacy@Prism Corporation.Security
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your Prism Corporation Information protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, Prism Corporation uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
Prism Corporation may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Prism Corporation websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.Questions or Suggestions